Thank you for your interest in becoming a Profile Theatre subscriber.
Below, you will find important and useful information about how our subscriptions work now that we have moved into a new venue.
Click here to see our season brochure.
- Subscribing is the most affordable way to access our entire season.
- 15% off the single ticket price
- Priority seating
- Exchanges at no additional charge
- 10% discount on additional tickets to bring friends
WHAT ARE YOUR PLAYS THIS SEASON? HOW MANY ARE YOU DOING?
- This season, we are presenting three Main Stage productions and a Festival of One Acts.
- The Main Stage productions are Eyes for Consuela, Buried Child, and Kicking a Dead Horse.
- The Festival of One Acts is 6 of Shepard’s short plays and short stories.
- Click here to learn more about our season.
WHAT SUBSCRIPTIONS PACKAGES DO YOU HAVE?
- Subscriptions come in two ways: a Set Series where dates are already chosen or a Flex Pass:
- Set Series: First Sundays, Second Thursdays, Third Fridays, etc. (Good for patrons who know when they can come and want the benefit of securing the best seats.)
- Flex Pass: Choose your dates later. (Good for patrons who need flexibility to choose dates later.)
HOW MUCH DO SUBSCRIPTIONS COST?
- We have two prices levels for subscriptions: Preview ($63.75) and Regular ($76.50).
- Preview subscriptions are for our preview performances: the Thursday and Friday before opening night.
- Regular subscriptions are for opening night through closing night of each Main Stage production and Flex Passes.
- There are no additional fees - no transaction fees, no processing charge, nothing.
- Looking for a senior or student discount? Due to our move to Artists Rep, our production expenses increased significantly. Instead of raising our ticket prices across the board and opting for a very complex ticketing structure, we decided on one, low, flat rate in order to make it easier on our patrons. Therefore there are no additional discounts to the subscriptions.
WHAT IS THE FESTIVAL OF ONE ACTS?
- Sam Shepard wrote hundreds of short stories and dozens of one act plays. In order to share the widest range of Shepard’s work with our audience, this season we are presenting a festival of these writings.
- The plays in the festival will be presented 3-in-an-evening, creating two 3-play series: Series A and Series B.
HOW DO SUBSCRIPTION TICKETS FOR THE FESTIVAL OF ONE ACTS WORK?
- You can add-on the festival to your Main Stage Subscription and choose your dates now or get a Flex Pass and choose your dates later.
- When you buy your Festival tickets, choose one date for Series A and one date for Series B. Each series will run approximately 2.5 hours.
- A – WEDNESDAY [ 09.03 @ 7:30 ]
- B – THURSDAY [ 09.04 @ 7:30 ]
- A – FRIDAY [ 09.05 @ 7:30 ]
- B – SATURDAY [ 09.06 @ 2:00 ]
- A – SATURDAY [ 09.06 @ 7:30 ]
- A – SUNDAY [ 09.07 @ 1:00 ]
- B – SUNDAY [ 09.07 @ 6:00 ]
- B – MONDAY [ 09.08 @ 7:30 ]
WHEN ARE THE PERFORMANCES?
- Our Main Stage productions run Thursday-Saturdays at 7:30pm and Sundays at 2:00pm.
- The Festival of One Acts is above. Each series will run approximately 2.5 hours.
ARE SEATS RESERVED FOR YOUR PRODUCTIONS?
- Yes, beginning this season your seats will be reserved for each Main Stage production and the Festival of One Acts.
- Click here to view the seating chart for the Morrison Stage.
- Click here to view the seating chart for the Alder Stage.
WHAT ABOUT STAGED READINGS AND OTHER EVENTS?
- This season, all our staged readings, one night readings and special events are being presented under the umbrella of our In Dialogue Series.
- In Dialogue Series events are programmed “a la carte” throughout the season and announced via email and here: www.profiletheatre.org/in-dialogue
- In Dialogue is our series of lectures, pre- and post-show discussions, concerts and other supplemental programming which explore our featured writer’s world.
- In Dialogue readings include new and contemporary plays in conversation with Sam Shepard’s body of work.
I’M HAVING A HARD TIME ORDERING MY SUBSCRIPTION ONLINE. HELP!
- Give us a call! We’re happy to help. 503.242.0080.
- To pay by check, download a 2014 Subscription Order Form and mail in.
WHERE DID YOU GO?
Morrison Street Stage & Alder Street Stage
Artists Repertory Theatre
1515 SW Morrison St.
Portland, OR 97205
Click here to plan your visit.
503.242.0080 / email@example.com