Thank you for your interest in becoming a Profile Theatre subscriber. Below, you will find important and useful information about our subscriptions.
FLEX PASS SUBSCRIBERS:
To book your tickets please call 503.242.0080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHY SHOULD I SUBSCRIBE?
- Subscribing is the most affordable way to access our entire season.
- 15% off the single ticket price
- Priority seating
- Exchanges at no additional charge
- 10% discount on additional tickets to bring friends
WHAT IF I ALREADY BOUGHT A SINGLE TICKET FOR EYES FOR CONSUELA?
- We now have a package that just includes Buried Child, True West, and our entire Festival of One Acts.
- As with our full season packages, you have the option of choosing specific dates or getting a Flex Pass, which allows you to select your dates as you go.
- Click here to purchase this package.
WHAT PACKAGE OPTIONS DO YOU HAVE?
- Subscriptions come in two ways:
- Set Series: First Sundays, Second Thursdays, Third Fridays, etc. (Good for patrons who know when they can come and want the benefit of securing the best seats.)
- Flex Pass: Choose your dates later. (Good for patrons who need flexibility to choose dates later.)
HOW MUCH DO SUBSCRIPTIONS COST?
Preview performances only ($93.50)
All performances ($102)
- Preview subscriptions are for our preview performances: the Thursday and Friday before opening night (Buried Child has only one preview on Thursday, June 29).
- All performance subscriptions are good for the entire run, including opening night, of each Main Stage production and the Festival of One Acts.
- There are no additional fees - no transaction fees, no processing charge, nothing.
- Click here to see other ticket discount options.
WHAT ARE YOUR PLAYS THIS SEASON? HOW MANY ARE YOU DOING?
- This season, we are presenting three Main Stage productions and a Festival of One Acts.
- The Main Stage productions are Eyes for Consuela, Buried Child, and True West.
- The Festival of One Acts is 9 of Shepard’s short plays and short stories.
- Click here to learn more about our season.
WHAT IS THE FESTIVAL OF ONE ACTS?
- Sam Shepard wrote hundreds of short stories and dozens of one act plays. In order to share the widest range of Shepard’s work with our audience, this season we are presenting a festival of these writings.
HOW DO SUBSCRIPTION TICKETS FOR THE FESTIVAL OF ONE ACTS WORK?
- When you buy your Festival tickets, choose one date for Series A and one date for Series B. Each series will run approximately 2.5 hours.
- A – WEDNESDAY [ 09.03 @ 7:30 ]
- B – THURSDAY [ 09.04 @ 7:30 ]
- A – FRIDAY [ 09.05 @ 7:30 ]
- B – SATURDAY [ 09.06 @ 2:00 ]
- A – SATURDAY [ 09.06 @ 7:30 ]
- A – SUNDAY [ 09.07 @ 1:00 ]
- B – SUNDAY [ 09.07 @ 6:00 ]
- B – MONDAY [ 09.08 @ 7:30 ]
WHEN ARE THE PERFORMANCES?
- Our Main Stage productions run Thursday-Saturdays at 7:30pm and Sundays at 2:00pm.
- Buried Child has one Wednesday evening performance on June 11, 2014 at 7:30pm.
- The Festival of One Acts is above.
ARE SEATS RESERVED FOR YOUR PRODUCTIONS?
- Yes, beginning this season your seats will be reserved for each Main Stage production and the Festival of One Acts.
- Click here to view the seating chart for the Morrison Stage.
- Click here to view the seating chart for the Alder Stage.
WHAT ABOUT STAGED READINGS AND OTHER EVENTS?
- This season, all our staged readings, one night readings and special events are being presented under the umbrella of our In Dialogue Series.
- In Dialogue is our series of lectures, pre- and post-show discussions, concerts and other supplemental programming which explore our featured writer’s world.
- In Dialogue readings include new and contemporary plays in conversation with Sam Shepard’s body of work.
- In Dialogue Series events are programmed “a la carte” throughout the season and announced via email and on our In Dialogue webpage.
I’M HAVING A HARD TIME ORDERING MY SUBSCRIPTION ONLINE. HELP!
- Give us a call! We’re happy to help. 503.242.0080.
- You can also email us at Boxoffice@profiletheatre.org.
WHERE DID YOU GO?
Morrison Street Stage & Alder Street Stage
Artists Repertory Theatre
1515 SW Morrison St.
Portland, OR 97205
Click here to plan your visit.
503.242.0080 / Boxoffice@profiletheatre.org
Plays, performers and performance schedules are subject to change without notice. All subscription dates are subject to availability. Subscriptions are non-refundable.