Thank you for your interest in becoming a Profile Theatre subscriber for our 2015 Sarah Ruhl Season. Below, you will find important and useful information about our subscriptions.
PURCHASE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TODAY!
To purchase over the phone, call 503.242.0080 or
download and mail our subscription order form.
Subscribe now to lock in your seats!
Seating for the season begins in July 2014. Subscriptions are filled in the order in which they are received. Priority will be given to 2014 subscribers until August 1.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHY SHOULD I SUBSCRIBE?
Subscribing is the most affordable way to access our entire season. Subscribers receive:
- Up to 15% off the single ticket price
- Priority seating
- Exchanges at no additional charge
- 10% discount on additional tickets to bring friends
WHAT PACKAGE OPTIONS DO YOU HAVE?
- Subscriptions come in two ways:
- Set dates (Packages A-L): Good for patrons who know when they can come and want the benefit of securing the best seats.
- Flex Pass (Choose your dates later): Good for patrons who need flexibility to choose dates later.
- This year we also have a special Student/30-and-Under subscription. This package has flexible dates that can be selected at a later time.
HOW MUCH DO SUBSCRIPTIONS COST?
Preview performances only: $89 ($22.25 per ticket)
All performances: $102 ($25.50 per ticket)
Student/30-and-Under: $60 ($15.00 per ticket)
- Preview subscriptions are for our preview performances: the first Thursday and Friday of each production.
- All performance and Student/30-and-Under subscriptions are good for the entire run, including opening night, of each Main Stage production.
- There are no additional fees – no transaction fees, no processing charge, nothing.
- See other ticket discount options.
WHAT ARE YOUR PLAYS THIS SEASON? HOW MANY ARE YOU DOING?
- This season, we are presenting four Main Stage productions, which includes our Fall Festival.
- The Main Stage productions are Dead Man’s Cell Phone, In The Next Room, or the vibrator play, and Orlando. The Fall Festival is Passion Play.
- Learn more about our season.
WHAT IS THE FALL FESTIVAL: PASSION PLAY?
- For our third Main Stage production of the season, Passion Play will be presented “festival style” - which means anything can happen! From site-specific scenes to parades to live music and libations, get ready for a celebration not to be missed. This is a seated event, so you will have assigned seats at each location.
WHEN ARE THE PERFORMANCES?
- Our Main Stage productions run Thursday-Saturdays at 7:30pm and Sundays at 2:00pm.
- In Dialogue Readings take place on Mondays and Tuesdays at 7:30pm.
ARE SEATS RESERVED FOR YOUR PRODUCTIONS?
- Yes, seats will be reserved for each Main Stage production and our In Dialogue staged readings.
- Seating for the season begins in July 2014. Subscriptions are filled in the order in which they are received. Priority will be given to 2014 subscribers until August 1.
- Please let us know of special seating requests and needs. We will do our best to meet your requests but cannot guarantee seating.
- Until you receive confirmation, we cannot guarantee any seats.
- View the seating chart for the Morrison Stage.
- View the seating chart for the Alder Stage.
WHAT ABOUT STAGED READINGS AND OTHER EVENTS?
- All of our staged readings and special events are presented under the umbrella of our In Dialogue Series.
- This season you can add all four of the In Dialogue staged readings to your subscription for FREE!
- To see the list of In Dialogue staged readings, checkout our 2015 production page.
I’M HAVING A HARD TIME ORDERING MY SUBSCRIPTION ONLINE. HELP!
- Give us a call! We’re happy to help – 503.242.0080.
- You can also email us at BoxOffice@profiletheatre.org.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
Morrison Street Stage & Alder Street Stage
Artists Repertory Theatre
1515 SW Morrison St.
Portland, OR 97205
503.242.0080 / BoxOffice@profiletheatre.org
Plays, performers and performance schedules are subject to change without notice. All subscription dates are subject to availability. Subscriptions are non-refundable.