Thank you for your interest in our
2018-2019 Lisa Kron / Anna Deavere Smith DOUBLE SEASON!
4-Play Subscription Packages Available Through October 21st, 2018
Or call our Box Office
Tuesday – Friday from Noon – 4pm
This season you have even more options for your Profile subscription experience. We offered three different types of subscription packages, the last of which is still available, through October 21st, 2018. Spend the rest of the season with us with a 4 play package! All packages have flexible dates.
For information on ASL subscriptions, click here.
WHY SHOULD I SUBSCRIBE?
- At Profile, we produce a season of plays devoted to a single playwright, engaging with our community to explore that writer’s vision and influence on theatre and the world at large. The very best way to experience the breadth and depth of our featured playwright’s work is to attend the full season. Take a year-long journey through a master writer’s body of work!
- Plus, subscribers receive:
- Up to 15% off the single ticket price
- Priority seating to main stage productions and In Dialogue staged readings
- Exchanges at no additional charge
- 10% discount on additional tickets to bring friends
HOW MUCH DO SUBSCRIPTIONS COST?
4 PLAY PACKAGE 1 ticket to each of 4 remaining shows
- Previews $112
- Opening Nights $144
- Regular Performance $132
- Student/Under-30/ASL $80
- Click here to learn more about 2018-19 ASL subscriptions.
There are no additional fees – no transaction fees, no processing charge, nothing.
See other ticket discount options.
WHAT ARE YOUR PLAYS THIS SEASON? HOW MANY ARE YOU DOING?
We are presenting a special DOUBLE SEASON of 6 plays.
- 2.5 Minute Ride by Lisa Kron Jan 25 – Feb 11 2018
- The Secretaries by The Five Lesbian Brothers June 14-July 1, 2018
- Fires in the Mirror by Anna Deavere Smith Oct 12th-21st 2018
- In the Wake by Lisa Kron Nov 29-Dec 19, 2018
- Let Me Down Easy by Anna Deavere Smith (In rotating rep with Well May 9 – June 16, 2019)
- Well by Lisa Kron (In rotating rep with Let Me Down Easy May 9 – June 16, 2019)
WHEN ARE THE PERFORMANCES?
- Our Main Stage productions run Thursday-Saturdays at 7:30pm and Sundays at 2:00pm
- (Well and Let Me Down Easy have Wednesday performances at 7:30pm)
ARE SEATS RESERVED FOR YOUR PRODUCTIONS?
- Seats are reserved for each Main Stage production*. In Dialogue Staged Readings are general admission. (*Well and Let me Down Easy are staged at Portland Playhouse and will be General Admission)
- Please let us know of special seating requests and needs. We will do our best to meet your requests but cannot guarantee seating.
- Until you receive confirmation, we cannot guarantee any seats.
- View the seating chart for the Morrison Stage.
- View the seating chart for the Alder Stage.
WHAT ABOUT STAGED READINGS AND OTHER EVENTS?
- All of our staged readings and special events are presented under the umbrella of our In Dialogue Series.
- We announce our In Dialogue Staged Readings throughout the season. Keep an eye out for Staged Reading announcements!
WHAT IS THE ROTATING REPERTORY FOR THE LAST TWO SHOWS?
A rotating repertory are simply plays performed at the same time. Let Me Down Easy and Well relate thematically, both telling stories of chronic illness and the resilience of the human body. Performing them in rotating repertory gives the audience a unique opportunity for an immersive experience.
It is not necessary to see the plays in order. Each play stands on its own as an entire story.
These two plays only will be performed at Portland Playhouse
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
- Our regular season performs at Artists Repertory Theatre
On the Morrison Stage & Alder Stage
1515 SW Morrison St.
Portland, OR 97205
- Well and Let Me Down Easy will be performed at
602 NE Prescott Street
Portland, OR 97211
503.242.0080 / BoxOffice@profiletheatre.org
Plays, performers and performance schedules are subject to change without notice. All subscription dates are subject to availability. Subscriptions are non-refundable.