Thank you for your interest in our 2016 Tanya Barfield Season! Season subscriptions are no longer on sale. Information about single tickets are available here.
To purchase by phone, call our Box Office
Tuesday – Friday from Noon – 4pm
WHY SHOULD I SUBSCRIBE?
- At Profile, we produce a season of plays devoted to a single playwright, engaging with our community to explore that writer’s vision and influence on theatre and the world at large. The very best way to experience the breadth and depth of our featured playwright’s work is to attend the full season. Subscriptions make that affordable and simple. Subscribers receive:
- Up to 15% off the single ticket price
- Priority seating to main stage productions and In Dialogue staged readings
- Exchanges at no additional charge
- 10% discount on additional tickets to bring friends
HOW MUCH DO SUBSCRIPTIONS COST?
- Main Stage Subscription $120 ($30 per ticket)
- Preview Subscription: $108 ($27 per ticket)
- Student/30-and-Under: $80 ($20 per ticket)
- ASL Subscription: $80 ($20 per ticket)
There are no additional fees – no transaction fees, no processing charge, nothing.
See other ticket discount options.
WHAT ARE YOUR PLAYS THIS SEASON? HOW MANY ARE YOU DOING?
- We present four Main Stage productions which includes our Fall Festival.
- The Main Stage productions are The Call, Blue Door and Bright Half Life. The Fall Festival is Antigone Project.
- Learn more about our season.
WHEN ARE THE PERFORMANCES?
- Our Main Stage productions run Thursday-Saturdays at 7:30pm and Sundays at 2:00pm.
- New this season: 11am Wednesday Matinee during the second week of performances.
- In the third week of performances, we also have a Wednesday performance at 7:30pm.
- In Dialogue Readings take place on Mondays and Tuesdays at 7:30pm.
ARE SEATS RESERVED FOR YOUR PRODUCTIONS?
- Seats are reserved for each Main Stage production. In Dialogue Staged Readings are general admission.
- Please let us know of special seating requests and needs. We will do our best to meet your requests but cannot guarantee seating.
- Until you receive confirmation, we cannot guarantee any seats.
- View the seating chart for the Morrison Stage.
- View the seating chart for the Alder Stage.
WHAT ABOUT STAGED READINGS AND OTHER EVENTS?
- All of our staged readings and special events are presented under the umbrella of our In Dialogue Series.
- We announce our In Dialogue Staged Readings throughout the season. Keep an eye out for Staged Reading announcements!
I’M HAVING A HARD TIME ORDERING MY SUBSCRIPTION ONLINE.
- Give us a call! We’re happy to help – 503.242.0080. Box office hours are Tues-Fri noon-4pm.
- You can also email us at BoxOffice@profiletheatre.org.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
- Morrison Street Stage & Alder Street Stage
Artists Repertory Theatre
1515 SW Morrison St.
Portland, OR 97205
503.242.0080 / BoxOffice@profiletheatre.org
Plays, performers and performance schedules are subject to change without notice. All subscription dates are subject to availability. Subscriptions are non-refundable.