Thank you for your interest in our 2017 Quiara Alegría Hudes Season! Season subscriptions are now on sale!
Buy Subscriptions here
or call our Box Office
Tuesday – Friday from Noon – 4pm
WHY SHOULD I SUBSCRIBE?
- At Profile, we produce a season of plays devoted to a single playwright, engaging with our community to explore that writer’s vision and influence on theatre and the world at large. The very best way to experience the breadth and depth of our featured playwright’s work is to attend the full season. Take a year-long journey through a master writer’s body of work!
- Plus, subscribers receive:
- Up to 15% off the single ticket price
- Priority seating to main stage productions and In Dialogue staged readings
- Exchanges at no additional charge
- 10% discount on additional tickets to bring friends
HOW MUCH DO SUBSCRIPTIONS COST?
- 3 Play Subscription $96 ($32 per ticket)
- Preview 3 Play Subscription: $81 ($27 per ticket)
- Student/30-and-Under: $60 ($20 per ticket)
- ASL Subscription: $60 ($20 per ticket) Click here to learn more about 2017 ASL subscriptions.
There are no additional fees – no transaction fees, no processing charge, nothing.
See other ticket discount options.
WHAT ARE YOUR PLAYS THIS SEASON? HOW MANY ARE YOU DOING?
- We present four Main Stage productions.
- The Main Stage productions are Elliot, A Soldier’s Fugue; 26 Miles; Water by the Spoonful and The Happiest Song Plays Last (playing in rotating repertory).
WHEN ARE THE PERFORMANCES?
- Our Main Stage productions run Thursday-Saturdays at 7:30pm and Sundays at 2:00pm (Matinees during for Water by the Spoonful and The Happiest Song Plays Last are at 3:00pm).
- In the second and third week of performances, we also have a Wednesday performance at 7:30pm.
- In Dialogue Readings take place on Mondays and Tuesdays at 7:30pm.
ARE SEATS RESERVED FOR YOUR PRODUCTIONS?
- Seats are reserved for each Main Stage production. In Dialogue Staged Readings are general admission.
- Please let us know of special seating requests and needs. We will do our best to meet your requests but cannot guarantee seating.
- Until you receive confirmation, we cannot guarantee any seats.
- View the seating chart for the Morrison Stage.
- View the seating chart for the Alder Stage.
WHAT ABOUT STAGED READINGS AND OTHER EVENTS?
- All of our staged readings and special events are presented under the umbrella of our In Dialogue Series.
- We announce our In Dialogue Staged Readings throughout the season. Keep an eye out for Staged Reading announcements!
WHAT IS THE ROTATING REPERTORY FOR THE LAST TWO SHOWS?
A rotating repertory are simply plays performed at the same time. Since Water by the Spoonful and The Happiest Song Plays Last are part of a trilogy of related works performing them in rotating repertory gives the audience a unique opportunity for an immersive experience with these electrifying plays. A few things to note:
- It is not necessary to see the plays in order. Each play stands on its own as an entire story.
- It is not necessary to have seen Elliot, A Soldier’s Fugue to enjoy the final two plays.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
- Morrison Street Stage & Alder Street Stage
Artists Repertory Theatre
1515 SW Morrison St.
Portland, OR 97205
503.242.0080 / BoxOffice@profiletheatre.org
Plays, performers and performance schedules are subject to change without notice. All subscription dates are subject to availability. Subscriptions are non-refundable.