Profile Theatre is seeking a Box Office/Administrative Coordinator to join the organization.
The Box Office/Administrative Coordinator will serve as Profile’s primary point of contact to the public and provide high quality customer service to our patrons. This is a part-time, year round position, starting at 20 hours per week, with benefits. This position does include some evening and weekend hours.
- Act as primary box office representative during weekly box office hours
- Utilize Patron Manager Database to maintain patron records, sell tickets, record contributions, run reports, etc.
- Manage, train and schedule Will Call staff for all performances
- Interface with Front of House staff for performances, including communication about all non-production events in shared spaces
- Work with Patron Information Manager to administer other ticketing processes
- Answer phones and email correspondence, offering high-level customer service as first point of contact to the public
- Process incoming mail
- HR record keeping and reporting including processing tax-related documents
- Maintain vendor records and agreements
- Maintain business records and management information systems
- Maintain office equipment, phone system, internal server, etc.
- Manage inventory and purchase office supplies as needed
- Represent Profile in the community, providing additional support for and attending meetings, fundraisers, events, celebrations, opening nights, etc.
- Prepare donor acknowledgement letters
- Assist with other donor communications
- Prepare and execute contracts for individual artists, ensuring all supporting documentation has been properly filed
- Run weekly payroll for artists and production personnel
- Prepare and submit all required periodic reports to unions and other agencies to ensure proper compliance
- Secure housing and travel for guest artists as required
- Other company management tasks as needed
- Proficiency with computers and office equipment
- Working knowledge of basic bookkeeping
- Experience with online ticketing software and QuickBooks a plus
- Superior customer service
- Availability to work some evenings and weekends
Reporting: Reports to the Managing Director.
Compensation: Position begins at $15 per hour at approximately 20 hours per week. Benefits provided.
To Apply: Send a cover letter and resume showing relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org Position opened until filled, ideally by mid October 2016.
Profile Theatre is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation, personal appearance, family responsibilities, matriculation or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.