Thank you for your interest in our
2018-2019 Lisa Kron / Anna Deavere Smith DOUBLE SEASON!
Season subscriptions are now available!
Or call our Box Office
Tuesday – Friday from Noon – 4pm
This season you have even more options for your Profile subscription experience. We are offering three different types of subscription packages. To get the full experience of our exciting double season, select a 6 play package and see them all! Or choose the plays you want with a 4 or 5 play package! All packages have flexible dates.
For information on ASL subscriptions, click here.
WHY SHOULD I SUBSCRIBE?
- At Profile, we produce a season of plays devoted to a single playwright, engaging with our community to explore that writer’s vision and influence on theatre and the world at large. The very best way to experience the breadth and depth of our featured playwright’s work is to attend the full season. Take a year-long journey through a master writer's body of work!
- Plus, subscribers receive:
- Up to 15% off the single ticket price
- Priority seating to main stage productions and In Dialogue staged readings
- Exchanges at no additional charge
- 10% discount on additional tickets to bring friends
HOW MUCH DO SUBSCRIPTIONS COST?
6 PLAY PACKAGE 1 ticket to each of the six shows
- Previews $168
- Opening Nights $216
- Regular Performance $198
- Student/Under-30/ASL $120
- Click here to learn more about 2017 ASL subscriptions.
5 PLAY PACKAGE 1 ticket to each of 5 shows of your choice
- Previews $140
- Opening Nights $180
- Regular Performance $165
- Student/Under-30/ASL $100
4 PLAY PACKAGE 1 ticket to each of 4shows of your choice
- Previews $112
- Opening Nights $144
- Regular Performance $132
- Student/Under-30/ASL $80
There are no additional fees – no transaction fees, no processing charge, nothing.
See other ticket discount options.
WHAT ARE YOUR PLAYS THIS SEASON? HOW MANY ARE YOU DOING?
- We are presenting a special DOUBLE SEASON of 6 plays.
- 2.5 Minute Ride by Lisa Kron Jan 25 – Feb 11 2018
- The Secretaries by The Five Lesbian Brothers June 14-July 1, 2018
- Fires in the Mirror by Anna Deavere Smith Oct 24-28 2018
- In the Wake by Lisa Kron Nov 29-Dec 19, 2018
- Let Me Down Easy by Anna Deavere Smith & Well by Lisa Kron (In rotating rep Spring 2019, dates t.b.a)
WHEN ARE THE PERFORMANCES?
- Our Main Stage productions run Thursday-Saturdays at 7:30pm and Sundays at 2:00pm
- In the second and third week of performances, we also have a Wednesday performance at 7:30pm.
- In Dialogue Readings take place on Mondays and Tuesdays at 7:30pm.
ARE SEATS RESERVED FOR YOUR PRODUCTIONS?
- Seats are reserved for each Main Stage production. In Dialogue Staged Readings are general admission.
- Please let us know of special seating requests and needs. We will do our best to meet your requests but cannot guarantee seating.
- Until you receive confirmation, we cannot guarantee any seats.
- View the seating chart for the Morrison Stage.
- View the seating chart for the Alder Stage.
WHAT ABOUT STAGED READINGS AND OTHER EVENTS?
- All of our staged readings and special events are presented under the umbrella of our In Dialogue Series.
- We announce our In Dialogue Staged Readings throughout the season. Keep an eye out for Staged Reading announcements!
WHAT IS THE ROTATING REPERTORY FOR THE LAST TWO SHOWS?
A rotating repertory are simply plays performed at the same time. Let Me Down Easy and Well relate thematically, both telling stories of chronic illness and the resilience of the human body. Performing them in rotating repertory gives the audience a unique opportunity for an immersive experience.
It is not necessary to see the plays in order. Each play stands on its own as an entire story.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
- Morrison Street Stage & Alder Street Stage
Artists Repertory Theatre
1515 SW Morrison St.
Portland, OR 97205
503.242.0080 / BoxOffice@profiletheatre.org
Plays, performers and performance schedules are subject to change without notice. All subscription dates are subject to availability. Subscriptions are non-refundable.