Food Drive During Orlando!
Throughout the run of Orlando, Profile collected non-perishable food for the Oregon Food Bank.
The most-needed items are:
- canned meats (i.e., tuna, chicken, salmon)
- canned and boxed meals (i.e., soup, chili, stew, macaroni and cheese)
- peanut butter and other nut butters
- canned or dried beans and peas (i.e., black, pinto, lentils)
- pasta, rice, cereal canned fruits and vegetables
- 100 percent fruit or vegetable juice (canned, plastic or boxed)
- cooking oil
- shelf-stable milk