2016 Season: Tanya Barfield
To purchase tickets select your production:
FLEX PASS SUBSCRIBERS:
To book your tickets please fill out our online date request form.
BOX OFFICE HOURS
Our box office phone line is open Tuesday through Friday, noon – 4pm.
If you need assistance beyond these hours, please call and leave a message. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
On performance days, the box office will be open for walk-up sales and will-call 1 hour before curtain.
2016 Single Ticket Prices
Previews and weekday matinees $27
Opening night, Final Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday performances $38
All other performances $36
Preview Rush $20
2016 PERFORMANCE TIMES
Evenings at 7:30pm
Weekend matinees at 2:00pm
Weekday matinees at 11:00am
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or cancellations.
Single tickets can be exchanged up to 1 business day before the performance with an $8 service fee.
If you must leave the theatre during a performance, for the safety of the audience and actors there is no readmittance.
Plays, performers and performance schedules are subject to change.
DISCOUNTS AND TICKET OPTIONS
ARTS FOR ALL:
Profile Theatre is proud to participate in the Arts for All program which offers $5 tickets to Oregon Trail Card holders. For more information about Arts for All, click here. $5 tickets are valid for use only by the individual holding the Oregon Trail Card, limit 2 tickets per card.
We offer free tickets to any full time teacher in the K-12 system or professor in an accredited college or university for any of the performances during our first two weekends. To order a Teacher Ticket, please email email@example.com indicating the name of your school, subject and level you teach, and which performance you would like to attend. Tickets become available 30 days before Opening Night of each production.
We offer discounts to groups of 10 or more, including special discounts for student groups. Please call 503.242.0080
OTHER DISCOUNT PROGRAMS AND POLICIES:
- We welcome Arts Card holders who participate in the Work for Art program. Please click here for more information and to see our availability per production.
- Chinook Book Coupons may be redeemed starting 30 days prior to the opening of each production. Blackout dates may apply. Please call the Box Office for more information and to redeem coupons.
- All discounts are subject to availability.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DO YOU SELL GIFT CERTIFICATES?
- Yes, we offer gift certificates for select subscription packages and single tickets. Click here to purchase online or call 503.242.0080.
ARE SEATS RESERVED FOR YOUR PRODUCTIONS?
- Seats are reserved for Main Stage productions. In Dialogue Staged Readings are general admission.
- Click here to view the seating chart for the Morrison Stage.
- Click here to view the seating chart for the Alder Stage.
TELL ME ABOUT STAGED READINGS AND OTHER EVENTS
- All our staged readings and special events are presented under the umbrella of our In Dialogue Series, programmed “a la carte” throughout the season and announced via email and here.
- In Dialogue is our series of lectures, pre- and post-show discussions, concerts and other supplemental programming which explore our featured writer’s world.
- In Dialogue readings include new and contemporary plays in conversation with our featured writer’s body of work.
WHERE ARE YOU?
Morrison Street Stage & Alder Street Stage
Artists Repertory Theatre
1515 SW Morrison St.
Portland, OR 97205
503.242.0080 / firstname.lastname@example.org