2015 Subscriptions are now available! Click here for more information.
To purchase tickets select your production:
Group discounts are available!
Call us for more information at 503.242.0080.
SINGLE TICKET PRICES
- Main Stage Previews: $25
- Main Stage Regular: $30
- Student & 30-and-Under: $15 (2 tickets per valid ID, with date of birth or student status, which must be presented at time of pick-up.)
- Preview Rush: $15 (1 hour before curtain at will call for previews only, 1 ticket per person, cash only.)
- Festival of One Acts single ticket: $30
- Festival Pass (both A Series and B Series): $55
FLEX PASS SUBSCRIBERS:
To book your tickets please fill out our online date request form.
BOX OFFICE HOURS
Our box office phone line is open Monday through Friday, 10am-1pm.
If you need assistance beyond these hours, please call and leave a message. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
On performance days, the box office will be open for walk-up sales and will-call 1 hour before curtain.
Evenings at 7:30pm
Matinees at 2:00pm
Festival of One Acts Performances (September 3-8, 2014):
Wednesday – Friday and Monday at 7:30pm
Saturday at 2:00pm and 7:30pm
Sunday at 1:00pm and 6:00pm
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or cancellations.
Single tickets can be exchanged up to 1 business day before the performance with an $8 service fee.
Plays, performers and performance schedules are subject to change.
DISCOUNTS AND TICKET OPTIONS
We offer free tickets to any full time teacher in the k-12 system or professor in an accredited college or university for any of our performances. Teacher Tickets may be ordered starting 30 days prior to the opening of each production. To order a Teacher Ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the name of your school, subject and level you teach, and which performance you would like to attend. For more information about our Inside Out: School and Community Tour please click here.
ARTS FOR ALL:
Profile Theatre is proud to participate in the Arts for All program which offers $5 tickets to Oregon Trail Card holders. Tickets are available on the day of the performance only and can be purchased over the phone with a credit card or in person at the Box Office. For more information about Arts for All, click here. $5 tickets are valid for use only by the individual holding the Oregon Trail Card, limit 2 tickets per card. Any resale of tickets, or purchase of tickets for non-qualifying individuals may result in ineligibility to purchase tickets using the Arts for All program in the future.
OTHER DISCOUNT PROGRAMS AND POLICIES:
- Chinook Book Coupons may be redeemed starting 30 days prior to the opening of each production. Blackout dates may apply. Please call the Box Office for more information and to redeem coupons.
- We welcome Arts Card holders who participate in the Work for Art program. Please click here for more information and to see our availability per production.
- All discounts are subject to availability.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DO YOU SELL GIFT CERTIFICATES?
- Yes, we now offer gift certificates for select subscription packages and single tickets. Click here to purchase online or call 503.242.0080.
WHAT IS THE FESTIVAL OF ONE ACTS?
- Sam Shepard wrote hundreds of short stories and dozens of one act plays. In order to share the widest range of Shepard’s work with our audience, this season we are presenting a festival of these writings.
ARE SEATS RESERVED FOR YOUR PRODUCTIONS?
- Yes, your seats will be reserved!
- Click here to view the seating chart for the Morrison Stage.
- Click here to view the seating chart for the Alder Stage.
WHAT ABOUT STAGED READINGS AND OTHER EVENTS?
- This season, all our staged readings, one night readings and special events are being presented under the umbrella of our In Dialogue Series.
- In Dialogue Series events are programmed “a la carte” throughout the season and announced via email and here: www.profiletheatre.org/in-dialogue
- In Dialogue is our series of lectures, pre- and post-show discussions, concerts and other supplemental programming which explore our featured writer’s world.
- In Dialogue readings include new and contemporary plays in conversation with Sam Shepard’s body of work.
WHERE DID YOU GO?
Morrison Street Stage & Alder Street Stage
Artists Repertory Theatre
1515 SW Morrison St.
Portland, OR 97205
503.242.0080 / email@example.com