Box Office: 503.242.0080, Tu-F noon-4pm
[SUBSCRIBERS: Reserve your seats HERE.]
Performing together in rotating repertory
At the Portland Playhouse:
Well by Lisa Kron
May 9th – June 15th, 2019 7:30 pm
2:00 pm matinees on Sundays
Let Me Down Easy by Anna Deavere Smith
May 16th – June 16th, 2019 7:30 pm
2:00 pm matinees on Sundays
Our 2019-20 season will be announced very, very soon!
Our box office phone line is open Tuesday through Friday, noon – 4:00 pm. 503-242-0080
If you need assistance beyond these hours, please call and leave a message. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
On performance days, the box office will be open for walk-up sales and will-call 1 hour before curtain.
2018-19 Single Ticket Prices
Opening night, Final Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday performances $38
All other performances $36
Student (with ID) $20
ASL Ticket $20
Preview Rush $20
2018-19 PERFORMANCE TIMES
Evenings at 7:30pm
Matinees at 2:00pm
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or cancellations.
Single tickets can be exchanged up to 1 business day before the performance with an $8 service fee per order.
If you must leave the theatre during a performance, for the safety of the audience and actors there is no re-admittance.
Plays, performers and performance schedules are subject to change.
DISCOUNTS AND TICKET OPTIONS
ARTS FOR ALL:
Profile Theatre is proud to participate in the Arts for All program which offers $5 tickets to Oregon Trail Card holders. For more information about Arts for All, click here. $5 tickets are valid for use only by the individual holding the Oregon Trail Card (or other written proof of SNAP benefits), limit 2 tickets per card.
We offer a single free ticket to any full-time teacher or educator in the K-12 system, as well as professors in an accredited college or university, for any of the performances during our first two weekends. To order a Teacher Ticket, please email email@example.com indicating the name of your school, subject and level you teach, and which performance you would like to attend. Tickets become available 30 days before Opening Night of each production.
We offer discounts to groups of 10 or more, including special discounts for student groups. Please call 503.242.0080
OTHER DISCOUNT PROGRAMS AND POLICIES:
- We welcome Arts Card holders who participate in the Work for Art program. Please click here for more information and to see our availability per production.
- Chinook Book Coupons may be redeemed starting 30 days prior to the opening of each production. Blackout dates may apply. Please call the Box Office for more information and to redeem coupons.
- All discounts are subject to availability.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DO YOU SELL GIFT CERTIFICATES?
- Yes, we offer gift certificates for select subscription packages and single tickets. Please contact the box office to purchase: 503.242.0080, firstname.lastname@example.org
ARE SEATS RESERVED FOR YOUR PRODUCTIONS?
- Seats are reserved for Main Stage productions*. In Dialogue Staged Readings are general admission.
- Click here to view the seating chart for the Morrison Stage.
- Click here to view the seating chart for the Alder Stage.
*Well and Let Me Down Easy are General Admission, performing at Portland Playhouse.
TELL ME ABOUT STAGED READINGS AND OTHER EVENTS
- All our staged readings and special events are presented under the umbrella of our In Dialogue Program, scheduled “a la carte” throughout the season and announced via email and here.
- In Dialogue Main Stage Events are our series of lectures, pre- and post-show discussions, concerts and other supplemental programming which explore our featured writer’s world.
- In Dialogue Readings include new and contemporary plays in conversation with our featured writer’s body of work.
WHERE ARE YOU?
- Well and Let Me Down Easy will be performed at
602 NE Prescott Street
Portland, OR 97211
503.242.0080 / email@example.com