Subscribing is the most affordable and flexible way to enjoy our entire season!
Click here for subscription information.
STUDENT and GROUP Discounts are available!
Call us for more information at 503.242.0080.
FLEX PASS SUBSCRIBERS:
To book your tickets please call 503.242.0080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOX OFFICE HOURS
Our box office phone line is open Monday through Friday, 10am-1pm.
If you need assistance beyond these hours, please call and leave a message. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
On performance days, the box office will be open for walk-up sales and will-call 1 hour before curtain.
WHEN ARE THE PERFORMANCES?
- Our Main Stage productions run Thursday-Saturdays at 7:30pm and Sundays at 2:00pm.
- The Festival of One Acts is below. Each series will run approximately 2.5 hours.
SINGLE TICKET PRICES:
- Main Stage Previews: $25
- Main Stage Regular: $30
- 30-and-Under Rush: $15 (one hour before curtain at will call for every performance)
- Preview Rush: $15 (one hour before curtain at will call for Thursday and Friday previews only)
- Single Festival of One Acts ticket: $30
- Festival Pass (both A Series and B Series): $55
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or cancellations.
Single tickets can be exchanged up to 1 business day before the performance with an $8 service fee.
Plays, performers and performance schedules are subject to change.
DISCOUNTS AND TICKET OPTIONS
We offer free tickets to any full time teacher in the k-12 system or professor in an accredited college or university for any of our performances. Teacher Tickets may be ordered starting 30 days prior to the opening of each production. To order a Teacher Ticket, please email email@example.com indicating the name of your school, subject and level you teach, and which performance you would like to attend. For more information about our Inside Out: School and Community Tour please click here.
ARTS FOR ALL:
Profile Theatre is proud to participate in the Arts for All program which offers $5 tickets to Oregon Trail Card holders. Tickets are available on the day of the performance only and can be purchased over the phone with a credit card or in person at the Box Office. For more information about Arts for All, click here. $5 tickets are valid for use only by the individual holding the Oregon Trail Card, limit 2 tickets per card. Any resale of tickets, or purchase of tickets for non-qualifying individuals may result in ineligibility to purchase tickets using the Arts for All program in the future.
OTHER DISCOUNT PROGRAMS AND POLICIES:
- Chinook Book Coupons may be redeemed starting 30 days prior to the opening of each production. Blackout dates may apply. Please call the Box Office for more information and to redeem coupons.
- We welcome Arts Card holders who participate in the Work for Art program. Please click here for more information and to see our availability per production.
- All discounts are subject to availability.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DO YOU SELL GIFT CERTIFICATES?
Yes, we now offer gift certificates for select subscription packages and single tickets. Click here to purchase online or call 503.242.0080.
WHAT ARE YOUR PLAYS THIS SEASON? HOW MANY ARE YOU DOING?
- This season, we are presenting three Main Stage productions and a Festival of One Acts.
- The Main Stage productions are Eyes for Consuela, Buried Child, and Kicking a Dead Horse.
- The Festival of One Acts is 6 of Shepard’s short plays and short stories.
- Click here to learn more about our season.
WHAT IS THE FESTIVAL OF ONE ACTS?
- Sam Shepard wrote hundreds of short stories and dozens of one act plays. In order to share the widest range of Shepard’s work with our audience, this season we are presenting a festival of these writings.
- The plays in the festival will be presented 3-in-an-evening, creating two 3-play series: Series A and Series B.
WHAT SUBSCRIPTIONS PACKAGES DO YOU HAVE?
- Subscriptions come in two ways: a Set Series where dates are already chosen or a Flex Pass:
- Set Series: First Sundays, Second Thursdays, Third Fridays, etc. (Good for patrons who know when they can come and want the benefit of securing the best seats.)
- Flex Pass: Choose your dates later. (Good for patrons who need flexibility to choose dates later.)
HOW DO SUBSCRIPTION TICKETS FOR THE FESTIVAL OF ONE ACTS WORK?
- You can add-on the festival to a Main Stage Subscription and choose your dates now or later.
- When you buy your Festival tickets, choose one date for Series A and one date for Series B. Each series will run approximately 2.5 hours.
- A – WEDNESDAY [ 09.03 @ 7:30 ]
- B – THURSDAY [ 09.04 @ 7:30 ]
- A – FRIDAY [ 09.05 @ 7:30 ]
- B – SATURDAY [ 09.06 @ 2:00 ]
- A – SATURDAY [ 09.06 @ 7:30 ]
- A – SUNDAY [ 09.07 @ 1:00 ]
- B – SUNDAY [ 09.07 @ 6:00 ]
- B – MONDAY [ 09.08 @ 7:30 ]
HOW MUCH DO SUBSCRIPTIONS COST?
- We have two prices levels for subscriptions: Preview ($63.75) and Regular ($76.50).
- Preview subscriptions are for our preview performances: the Thursday and Friday before opening night.
- Regular subscriptions are for opening night through closing night of each Main Stage production and Flex Passes.
- There are no additional fees – no transaction fees, no processing charge, nothing.
- Looking for a senior or student discount? Due to our move to Artists Rep, our production expenses increased significantly. Instead of raising our ticket prices across the board and opting for a very complex ticketing structure, we decided on one, low, flat rate in order to make it easier on our patrons. Therefore there are no additional discounts to the subscriptions.
ARE SEATS RESERVED FOR YOUR PRODUCTIONS?
- Yes, beginning this season your seats will be reserved for each Main Stage production and the Festival of One Acts.
- Click here to view the seating chart for the Morrison Stage.
- Click here to view the seating chart for the Alder Stage.
WHAT ABOUT STAGED READINGS AND OTHER EVENTS?
- This season, all our staged readings, one night readings and special events are being presented under the umbrella of our In Dialogue Series.
- In Dialogue Series events are programmed “a la carte” throughout the season and announced via email and here: www.profiletheatre.org/in-dialogue
- In Dialogue is our series of lectures, pre- and post-show discussions, concerts and other supplemental programming which explore our featured writer’s world.
- In Dialogue readings include new and contemporary plays in conversation with Sam Shepard’s body of work.
WHERE DID YOU GO?
Morrison Street Stage & Alder Street Stage
Artists Repertory Theatre
1515 SW Morrison St.
Portland, OR 97205
503.242.0080 / firstname.lastname@example.org