Single Ticket Prices:
Wednesdays, Previews, Staged Readings: $16 – $20
Main Stage Performances Thursdays-Sundays: $18 – $32
Special discounts for 30 & Under/Students and Seniors (65+).
Pay-What-You-Will: First Wednesday performance of each Main Stage and Staged Reading.
One Night Stands: Admission is available only at the door the day of the show- suggested donation of $10.
Subscriptions & Flexpasses:
Information about our packages can be found here.
Theater! Theatre! Building
3430 SE Belmont St.
Portland, OR 97214
- Doors open 20 minutes prior to the performance.
- The lobby Box Office opens 1 hour prior to performances.
- Profile Theatre has a no-late-seating policy.
- There are no refunds or cancellations.
- Tickets may be exchanged for a fee by calling our Box Office at 503.242.0080.
- Box Office phone hours are Monday – Friday from 10am to 3pm.
- Subscribers enjoy one free ticket exchange per production.
- Mat Chats: join us for a talk-back following the first Sunday matinee of each production.
Group discounts are available!
To reserve seats for a group of 10 or more, please call the Box Office at 503.242.0080 to make your reservations and receive 10% off on your order. Student groups receive additional discounts.
This season, we are offering free tickets to any full time teacher in the k-12 system or professor in an accredited college or university for any of our performances. To order a Teacher Ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the name of your school, subject and level you teach, and which performance you would like to attend. For more information about our Inside Out: School and Community Tour of My Children! My Africa! (May 14-June 14, 2013), please click here.
Arts for All:
Profile Theatre is proud to participate in the Arts for All program which offers $5 tickets to Oregon Trail Card holders. Tickets are available on the day of the performance only and can be purchased over the phone with a credit card or in person at the Box Office. For more information about Arts for All, click here. $5 tickets are valid for use only by the individual holding the Oregon Trail Card, plus his/her guest(s). Any resale of tickets, or purchase of tickets for non-qualifying individuals may result in ineligibility to purchase tickets using the Arts for All program in the future.
503.242.0080 / email@example.com