Contact our Box Office
Profile Theatre staff members are currently working remotely. Contact us by emailing email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 503-242-0080 and someone will promptly respond.
DISCOUNTS AND TICKET OPTIONS
ARTS FOR ALL:
Profile Theatre is proud to participate in the Arts for All program which offers $5 tickets to Oregon Trail Card holders. For more information about Arts for All, click here. $5 tickets are valid for use only by the individual holding the Oregon Trail Card (or other written proof of SNAP benefits), limit 2 tickets per card.
We offer a single $20 ticket to any full-time teacher or educator in the K-12 system, as well as professors in an accredited college or university, for any of the performances during our first two weekends. We no longer offer free tickets. To order a Teacher Ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the name of your school, subject and level you teach, and which performance you would like to attend. Teacher Tickets become available 30 days before Opening Night of each production.
We offer discounts to groups of 10 or more, including special discounts for student groups. Please call 503.242.0080
OTHER DISCOUNT PROGRAMS AND POLICIES:
- We welcome Arts Card holders who participate in the Work for Art program. Please click here for more information and to see our availability per production.
- Chinook Book Coupons may be redeemed starting 30 days prior to the opening of each production. Blackout dates may apply. Please call the Box Office for more information and to redeem coupons.
- All discounts are subject to availability.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or cancellations.
Single tickets can be exchanged up to 1 business day before the performance with an $3 per ticket service fee.
- If you must leave the theatre during a performance, for the safety of the audience and actors there is no re-admittance.Plays, performers and performance schedules are subject to change.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
TELL ME ABOUT STAGED READINGS AND OTHER EVENTS
- Staged readings and special events are presented under the umbrella of our In Dialogue Program, scheduled “a la carte” throughout the season and announced via email.
- In Dialogue Main Stage Events are our series of lectures, pre- and post-show discussions, concerts and other supplemental programming which explore our featured writer’s world.
- In Dialogue Readings include new and contemporary plays in conversation with our featured writer’s body of work.