[SUBSCRIBERS: Reserve your seats HERE.]
Indecent by Paula Vogel
A co-production with ARTISTS REPERTORY THEATRE
Feb. 18th – Mar. 12th, 2019 7:30 pm
2:00 pm matinees on Sundays
Performing at LINCOLN HALL at PSU, 1620 SW Park Ave, Portland, OR 97201
By The Way, Meet Vera Stark by Paula Vogel, Directed by Chip Miller
May 28th – June 21st, 2019 7:30 pm
2:00 pm matinees on Sundays
Performing at PORTLAND PLAYHOUSE, 602 NE Prescott St, Portland, OR 97211
Our box office phone line is open Tue. – Fri. 12- 4pm. 503-242-0080
If you need assistance beyond these hours, please call and leave a message. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
On performance days, the box office will be open for walk-up sales and will-call 1 hour before curtain.
2019-20 Main Stage Single Ticket Prices
Opening night performances $52
All other performances $40
Student (with ID) $20
ASL Ticket $20
Preview Rush $20
2019-20 Concert Staging Single Ticket Prices
All Performances $25
2019-20 PERFORMANCE TIMES
Evenings at 7:30pm
Matinees at 2:00pm
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or cancellations.
Single tickets can be exchanged up to 1 business day before the performance with an $3 per ticket service fee.
If you must leave the theatre during a performance, for the safety of the audience and actors there is no re-admittance.
Plays, performers and performance schedules are subject to change.
DISCOUNTS AND TICKET OPTIONS
ARTS FOR ALL:
Profile Theatre is proud to participate in the Arts for All program which offers $5 tickets to Oregon Trail Card holders. For more information about Arts for All, click here. $5 tickets are valid for use only by the individual holding the Oregon Trail Card (or other written proof of SNAP benefits), limit 2 tickets per card.
We offer a single $20 ticket to any full-time teacher or educator in the K-12 system, as well as professors in an accredited college or university, for any of the performances during our first two weekends. We no longer offer free tickets. To order a Teacher Ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the name of your school, subject and level you teach, and which performance you would like to attend. Teacher Tickets become available 30 days before Opening Night of each production.
We offer discounts to groups of 10 or more, including special discounts for student groups. Please call 503.242.0080
OTHER DISCOUNT PROGRAMS AND POLICIES:
- We welcome Arts Card holders who participate in the Work for Art program. Please click here for more information and to see our availability per production.
- Chinook Book Coupons may be redeemed starting 30 days prior to the opening of each production. Blackout dates may apply. Please call the Box Office for more information and to redeem coupons.
- All discounts are subject to availability.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where Are You?
INDECENT will perform at Lincoln Hall @ Portland State University, 1620 SW Park Ave, Portland, OR, 97201
PARKING: Most on-street parking in and around campus is managed by the Portland Bureau of Transportation. Parking rates and durations may vary.
BY THE WAY, MEET VERA STARK will perform at Portland Playhouse
, 602 NE Prescott St, Portland, OR, 97211
PARKING: Martin Luther King Jr School parking lot, two blocks north of the theatre on NE 6th Ave.
ARE SEATS RESERVED FOR YOUR PRODUCTIONS?
- It depends on where we are! Seats are reserved for Indecent. Seats are not reserved for By the Way, Meet Vera Stark or our In Dialogue Staged Readings.
- Click here to view the seating chart for performances of Indecent at the LINCOLN HALL at PSU.
*By the Way, Meet Vera Stark is General Admission, performing at Portland Playhouse.
TELL ME ABOUT STAGED READINGS AND OTHER EVENTS
- Staged readings and special events are presented under the umbrella of our In Dialogue Program, scheduled “a la carte” throughout the season and announced via email.
- In Dialogue Main Stage Events are our series of lectures, pre- and post-show discussions, concerts and other supplemental programming which explore our featured writer’s world.
- In Dialogue Readings include new and contemporary plays in conversation with our featured writer’s body of work.