Profile Theatre’s Internship program is unique in its structure and its breadth of opportunity. An internship with Profile is entirely project based, giving our interns the opportunity to be a crucial part of the artistic and/or administrative team, while being provided with the guidance and supervision of an appropriate member of Profile’s staff.
Because of the project based nature of our internships, we accept applications throughout the season. We are now accepting applications for the second half of our 2016 TANYA BARFIELD season and the first half of our 2017 Quiara Alegría Hudes season. To apply, email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should include:
- Your areas of interest (from the list below)
- What you hope to gain from working with us
- The specific project or time period during which you would like to intern
- Whether or not you have access to local housing in the Portland Metro area
Additionally, please tell us something about yourself, your previous experiences in theatre, and what you hope to bring to Profile. Be creative! We are looking for enthusiastic, imaginative and self-motivated people to join us this season.
- Design (Scenic, Lighting, Props, Costumes, Sound)
- Stage Management/Production Apprentice
- Artistic Producing/Artistic Direction
- Community Engagement and Development
- Administrative Management
Upon receipt of your application, appropriate staff members will review your materials and inform you of our decision. Applicants are welcome to contact us with any further questions at email@example.com.